Vintage Linens Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3065
Vintage Linens Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp any of the outline images and color them with the color medium of your choice
(markers, watercolor, etc.).
2. Stamp the solid flowers followed by the various flower centers to give your flowers a
3. The stems/leaves images coordinate with the medium and small flowers.
4. There are three different leaf options; a single leaf, two leaves or a three leaf cluster.
Each of those has additional shading images to allow you to add a second color to your
5. Use the coordinating dies for even more design options.
6. Tuck the little bud image so it’s peeking out from behind any of the flowers.
7. Add some sparkle to the centers of your flowers with glitter, a sparkly pen or even tiny
8. Stack some of the die cut flowers for a fuller look.
9. Use the rock and roll technique to add additional colors around the edges of your
images, or sponge on a second color of ink around the edges for a variegated look.
10. Layer these die cut images with the coordinating patterned paper collection for more
Reminiscent of all those gorgeous floral patterns on tablecloths and handkerchiefs of the 1940’s and 50’s, you’ll love these beautiful flowers and all the design options they provide. Whether you like to color or just stamp and go, this lovely floral set has you covered, and the layering images give you even more color flexibility! Add these timeless beauties to all your paper crafted projects, because after all, flowers never go out of style!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest flower image measures 2 1/2” x 1 7/8”. The smallest flower measures 1 5/8” x 1 1/4”. The stem & leaf cluster measures 2 7/8” x 1 7/8”.
Sale Price: $20.00 Sale Price: $12.00
Sale Price: $16.00 Sale Price: $8.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $1.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.50