Vogue Vases Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3515
Vogue Vases Tip Sheet
1. These vases coordinate with the Simple Stems stamp set, but you can also use any of the florals already in your collection.
2. Heat emboss these images to get a realistic, shiny finish that looks like the enamel glaze on actual ceramics.
3. Bold colors will give these images a punchy, modern feel while metallics will give a more elegant finish. Or use white for a milk glass finish.
4. Use rock & roll or blending sponges to add shading to your vases. It’s an easy way to add depth without bulk or extra layers.
5. Group a couple of vases together to create a focal point.
6. Create a ground for your vases by masking a straight line across your card front and sponging below the line. Remove the mask to reveal your ground.
7. These vases could also double as lamps with a bit of clever die cutting to create a shade. You could even use vellum for a realistic look!
8. Create customized vases by using the coordinating dies to cut stamped or patterned paper.
9. Give your vases extra dimension by popping them up with foam adhesive.
10. Cut your vases from clear cardstock or vellum to look like clear or frosted glass.
So many of us have full gardens worth of flowers in our stamp collections, but we only have a handful of vessels to display our gorgeous blooms. These Vogue Vases coordinate beautifully with Simple Stems as well as a wide array of blossoms that you may already have on hand. Inspired by the vases one might find in their favorite trendy home decor shop, these images are substantial enough to act as a grand focal point on projects both simple and elaborate.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The tall angled vase measures just under 1 1/8” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The short round vase measures just under 1 3/8” wide by just over 1 1/2” tall. The curvy honeycomb vase measures 1 1/3” wide by just over 2 1/2” tall. The intersecting circles vase measures just over 1 3/8” wide by 2 1/2” tall. The burlap vase measures just over 1 1/4” wide by 1 2/3” tall. The teardrop vase measures 1 1/5” wide by 2” tall.