What the Doodle: Feather Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $2.00
Product ID : 3174
What the Doodle: Feather Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to create a softer watercolor look.
4. Add glitter to parts of the design after coloring using a glitter pen.
5. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock, or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
6. Build a background using the images, then color it, or leave as is for a more subtle,
7. Stamp or die cut several feathers and then arrange them to look like they are floating
down the front of your card.
8. Create a focal point by arranging four of the larger feathers in a square around a
9. Die cut and stamp a few of the larger feathers and tie together by wrapping twine
around the stems for a fun accent or embellishment.
10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as, markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Feather set are perfect for cards, tags, bookmarks, and more. Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large feather measures 1 3/8” wide and 3 1/2” high. The smaller detailed feather images measures just over 7/8” wide and 2 3/8” high. The smallest solid feather measures 1/4” wide and 7/8” high. The “hello” sentiment measures 1 5/8” and 5/8” high.
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $2.00
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $1.00
Sale Price: $24.00 Sale Price: $5.00
Sale Price: $5.00 Sale Price: $2.00
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $10.50