What the Doodle: Waves Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 3202
What the Doodle: Waves Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Add glitter to parts of the design after coloring using a glitter pen.
5. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
6. Stamp the large wave image repeatedly to cover an entire background.
7. Stamp the sailboat on top of the waves at a bit of an angle to make it appear to be
tossed by the waves.
8. Use the coordinating dies to layer several of the waves. Use foam tape to create lots
of depth and dimension for a striking effect.
9. Use Glossy Accents on the waves to give them a realistic, wet look.
10. Combine the waves from this set with a sun from another set, such as Hello Sunshine,
to create a scene. The Cover Plate: Blue Skies die would also pair nicely with this set.
11. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Waves set are perfect for creating backgrounds and fun focal point on summery projects and beyond. Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large wave measures 4” wide and 1 1/2” high. The boat measures 1” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “thanks for keeping me” sentiment measures 3” wide and 1/8” high. The “afloat” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide and just under 1/2” high.
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $2.00