Moments Inked: Blog Banners Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2975
Moments Inked: Blog Banners Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp ten banners at once with this one multi-banner stamp. Because of their
spacing, you can easily ink one half (five banners) with one color and the other half with a
2. Increase your design options with the additional banners found in the original Moments
Inked: Planner Banners set.
3. By using the coordinating die you can die-cut all ten banners at once after stamping.
Just line up the cross in the middle of the multi-banner stamped image with the cross
opening in the die and run through your die machine.
4. Make your banners with our sticky backed adhesive sheets for easy peel and stick
5. You can mass produce dozens of labels in one sitting and store them for use
throughout the year.
6. The word titles can also be stamped directly in your planner, without the banners, in a
variety of colors.
7. The banner word frames can be stamped inside the opening of the solid frames found
in Moments Inked: Planner Banners.
8. There should be just enough room in the small word frames to add a time for your
9. The banner word frames can also be stamped directly into your planner if you wish.
10. Add the words to your banners before die-cutting for extra easy placement.
A wonderful add-on to Moments Inked: Planner Banners with wording specifically geared towards bloggers! Mass produce custom banner stickers for your weekly planner spreads with ease using this collection! First, stamp ten banners with just one impression onto adhesive sheets or cardstock. Then use the clever die to line up the center stamped cross with the cross opening in the die. No need to worry about running out of stickers of a specific type or color! Make lots in one sitting to store and use throughout the year!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. A single banner measures about 1 1/8" x 1/4". The multi-banner stamp as a whole measures 2 1/4" x 1 3/4". The banner word frames measure a little over 3/4" x 3/16". The words themselves all measure about 1/8" tall and average between 7/8" through 3/8" wide.