Moments Inked: Listed Stamp Set
Product ID : 2977
Moments Inked: Listed Tip Sheet :
1. You can stamp the label frame directly in the embossed area on the list die-cut or use
the separate label die in conjunction with it.
2. You can fill the length of the die-cut list with just two impressions of the lines stamp.
3. These list titles will also coordinated with the Moments Inked: Posted set.
4. Use the small square to add check boxes for the items on your list if you wish.
5. The "To Watch" list can be used to keep track of television shows or movies you
arewanting to see.
6. Use the "Passwords" list to help remember the passwords for the various places you
7. The "Replenish" list can be used to keep track of things you have run out of and need
to pick up next time.
8. Use the "Inventory" list to keep track of your crafty supplies, pantry contents or
anything else you can dream up!
9. The "Quotes" list can be used to keep track of things you are finding inspirational or
10. To make a reusable list, laminate it and use an erasable marker to check off each
item as it is completed.
When using this set with the coordinating die you can create long narrow lists complete with a top tab for easy access and organization in your planner. There is an embossed area at the top of the list die, allowing you to stamp it with the coordinating frame or add your list title. Titles are included for nearly every kind of list you can imagine, helping you to reduce floating scraps of paper and keep things neat and organized. With just two impressions, you can fill the length of the die with notebook lines.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The list lines measure 1 7/8" x 3 1/4". The label frame measures 1 3/4" x 3/8". All of the list tiles measure 1/8" tall and average between 1/2" through 1 1/2" wide.