Moments Inked: Planner Banners Stamp Set
Product ID : 2974
Moments Inked: Planner Banners Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp ten banners at once with this one multi-banner stamp. Because of their
spacing, you can easily ink one half (five banners) with one color and the other half with a
2. You can add stripes or polka dots to the solid banners by stamping the patterned
blocks over the solid banners in a slightly darker color.
3. By using the coordinating die, you can die-cut all ten banners at once after stamping.
Just line up the cross in the middle of the multi-banner stamped image with the cross
opening in the die and run through your die machine.
4. Make your banners with our sticky backed adhesive sheets for easy peel and stick
5. You can mass produce dozens of labels in one sitting and store them for use
throughout the year.
6. The banner frames can be used alone or layered on top of the solid banners.
7. The banner word frames can be stamped inside the opening of the solid frames. It is
intended for there to be just enough room to add the handwritten time of the designated
8. Add the words to your banners before die-cutting for extra easy placement.
9. Use the star or heart to bring extra emphasis beside a word.
10. The arrow line is just wide enough to cover the full width of the weekly columns of our
planner. Use it in place of several of the same banners in a single week, as a
continuation across several days ending with the arrow point.
Mass produce custom banner stickers for your weekly planner spreads with ease using this collection! First, stamp ten banners with just one impression onto adhesive sheets or cardstock. Then use the clever die to line up the center stamped cross with the cross opening in the die. No need to worry about running out of stickers of a specific type or color! Make lots in one sitting to store and use throughout the year!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. A single banner measures about 1 1/8" x 1/4". The multi-banner stamp as a whole measures 2 1/4" x 1 3/4". The banner word frames measure a little over 3/4" x 3/16". The words themselves all measure about 1/8" tall and average between 7/8" through 3/8" wide.