Moments Inked: Posted Stamp Set
Product ID : 2979
Moments Inked: Posted Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the frame and lines easily in one impression onto standard 3” x 3” sticky notes.
2. Add your favorite bullet points in a second color to coordinate with your planner.
3. You can stamp out a whole pad in one sitting and keep them on a dashboard in your
planner to use throughout the year.
4. Keep the stamps, along with an ink pad or two, right in your planner area and create
them as you go if you prefer.
5. Handwrite your own list title within the title frame, or stamp one. "Today" and
"tomorrow" are included here.
6. You can also use the list titles in Moments Inked: Listed for more options.
7. The checklist bullets are great for when you need to keep track of which items have
been taken care of and which ones have not.
8. If you want to stamp the frame in an alternate color from the lines, you have more than
enough room to do so and still stamp with one impression!
9. You can spell out your own list title using Simple Alphabet, all on a single block for
10. These stamps will also work well with the Monthly Moments line of pocket
Repositionable notes are one of the best companions for a planner, and this stamp set allows you to quickly and easily transform inexpensive plain sticky notes into these little bulleted lists. You can stamp out a whole pad in one sitting and keep them on a dashboard in your planner to use throughout the year. Or keep the stamps, along with an ink pad or two, right in your planner area and create them as you go. These stamps will also cross over and work well with the Monthly Moments dies for even more versatility!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The frame and lines block measures 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" to coordinate with standard 3x3 sticky notes. The bullet point strips each measure about 1 7/8" wide and about 1/8" wide. "Tomorrow" measures 1 3/4" x 1/8". "Today" measures 1" x 1/8".