2009 Autumn Tags Stamp Set
Product ID : 2159
2009 Autumn Tags Tip Sheet:
1. You can punch out any of the circular images with both a 1.75-inch standard circle
punch and/or our EK Success Scalloped Circle Punch. (They also work great with
Marvy's blue Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch).
2. Many of the circular images allow space for you to add one of the sentiments from this
set or from another set of your choice. Mixed Messages is sized perfectly just for that!
3. Add "berries" to the wreath with small drops of Perfect Pearls or adhere/stitch seed
beads in place.
4. For any images that you may want to ink with more than one color (like the pair of
pumpkins) just flip the stamp over, right-side up and dab ink on each area with the
appropriate colors. You can also use markers directly on the stamp as well.
5. Stitch a border with embroidery floss around the edge of any of the circular images to
add a warm, homespun texture. For an even more detailed application, try your hand at a
6. On the "autumn leaves tree" image, try stamping the image in a few different colors
and then cutting select leaves from them. Piece them back together on top of a neutral
colored image, adding pop & dimension.
7. Stamp the apple patterned tag and then single out one apple to feature an alternative
treatment to make it stand out. You can use glossy accents, glitter or anything else you
A beautiful yet simple set celebrating all of the wonderful characteristics of autumn. All of the circular images coordinate perfectly with both a 1.75-inch standard circle punch and/or our EK Success Scalloped Circle Punch. (They also work great with Marvy's blue Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch). This product coordination allows you to easily stamp, punch & go! But don't let the name fool you! These images don't have to be just used for tags! They make fabulous focal points for cards and much, much more!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All of the circular images measure approximately 1.75-inches in diameter. The pair of pumpkins measures 1.5-inches wide and 1.25-inches tall. The "Autumn Harvest" sentiment measures 2-inches wide and 1/2-inch tall.