2009 Holiday Tag Collection Stamp Set
Product ID : 2174
1. You can punch out any of the circular images with both a 1.75-inch standard circle
punch and/or our EK Success Scalloped Circle Punch. (They also work great with
Marvy's blue Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch).
2. Many of the circular images allow space for you to add one of the sentiments from this
set or from another set of your choice. Mixed Messages is sized perfectly just for that!
3. Stitch a border with embroidery floss around the edge of any of the circular images to
add a warm, homespun texture. For an even more detailed application, try your hand at a
4. For any images that you may want to ink with more than one color just flip the stamp
over right-side up and dab ink on each area with the appropriate colors. You can also
use markers directly on the stamp as well.
5. Add some green flocking to the whispy branches of the Christmas tree for texture and
a special touch.
6. Try heat embossing the snowman tag with white embossing powder on a darker
cardstock, such as kraft, Scarlet Jewel or Enchanted Evening. You'll love the contrast!
7. Rhinestones & glitter are the perfect compliment to any of these tags! For Christmas
you can never have too much bling!
A collaboration of holiday tags from several of your favorite Papertrey Ink stamp designers. A wonderfully eclectic mix of embellishments for all your holiday boxes and bags. All of the circular images coordinate perfectly with both a 1.75-inch standard circle punch and/or our EK Success Scalloped Circle Punch. (They also work great with Marvy's blue Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Punch). This product coordination allows you to easily stamp, punch & go! But don't let the name fool you! These images don't have to be just used for tags! They make fabulous focal points for cards and much, much more!
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch acetate sheets. All of the tag images measure approximately 1.75" in diameter. the Merry & Bright sentiment measures 1.5" wide and 0.25" high.