2011 Birthday Tags Stamp Set
Product ID : 2322
1. You can punch out any of the circular images with a 1 3/4" standard circle punch and
our new Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection.
2. Many of the circular images allow space for you to add one of the sentiments from this
set or from another set of your choice. Mixed Messages is sized perfectly just for that!
3. Stitch a border with embroidery floss around the edge of any of the circular images to
add a warm, homespun texture. For an even more detailed application, try your hand at a
4. For any images that you may want to ink with more than one color, just flip the stamp
over right-side up and dab ink on each area with the appropriate colors. You can also
use markers directly on the stamp as well.
5. Add some flocking to any of the frosting for the cakes in this set for some fun texture!
6. Try heat embossing the Wish Big Star. You will love how much it makes the image pop!
7. Rhinestones and glitter are the perfect compliment to any of these tags! When it
comes to birthdays, you can never have too much bling!
8. People are usually curious as to which designer has created which images in the tag
sets. Here's a quick run down!
Heather Nichols: Wish Big Star, Wishing You The Happiest of Birthdays w/ Stars Tag,
Single Cupcake image, Celebrate Balloon Tag, May All Your Birthday Dreams & Wishes
Come True Frame, It's Your Day Party Hat Tag, Birthday Cake image
Beth Silaika: Happy Birthday To You Frame & Cupcake Tag, Flower Frame Tag,
Dawn McVey: Scalloped Happy Birthday Tag, Stitched & Scalloped Blank Tag
A collaboration of birthday-themed tags from several of your favorite Papertrey Ink stamp designers. A wonderfully eclectic mix of embellishments for all your birthday boxes & bags and so much more. All of the circular images coordinate perfectly with a 1 3/4" standard circle punch and our new Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Collection. This product coordination allows you to easily mass produce dozens of tags at a time! But don't let the name fool you, these images don't have to be used just for tags! They also make fabulous focal points for cards and much, much more! These tags will work well for a variety of recipients, allowing this set to be one you can turn to no matter who's birthday you are paper crafting for!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The tag images average 1 3/4" in diameter. The small single cupcake measures 1/2" wide and 1" tall. The "I hope all your birthday dreams..." sentiment measures 1 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall. The "east cake" sentiment measures 1 3/8" wide and 1/2" tall.