2016 Anniversary Set - Painted Petals Stamp Set
Rewards points needed to purchase: 24
Product ID : 3167
Painted Petals Tip Sheet :
1. When building any of the flowers, use the numbering system included on the index
labels for easy reference.
2. The layers look better if you don't line them up perfectly and do things slightly off
3. Always use your lightest color for the larger first part of the image to be built, and then
work up to your darkest color with the layers.
4. The arrangements of tiny dots that are included for each of the floral images look
beautiful when heat embossed for texture.
5. Go back in with colored pencils or markers to add additional shading or details to the
images after you are done stamping.
6. After stamping your floral arrangement in dye inks, brush over areas with a moist
paintbrush to get a watercolor look.
7. Use the coordinating dies to cut out each individual flower when wanting to do a large
arrangement. It will make it easier to play with different looks and rearranging.
8. Use these floral images to create bouquets for the Friendship Jar series.
9. There is a small area erased on the "g" in "Sending" so you can easily add the
companion sentiments without worrying about overlapping.
****PLEASE NOTE: THIS STAMP SET CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED WITH 24 REWARDS POINTS
Create beautiful hand-printed floral looks with these multi-step images. Have endless hours of fun experimenting with the various layers and all of the color combinations you can use. The sentiments included are a fantastic complement to the floral arrangements you can make.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled daisy measures 2 1/4". The profile daisy (without stem) measures 2" x 1 1/2". The third large flower measures 2" x 1 1/2". "Sending" measures 3 1/4" x 1 1/8". "A Note of Thanks" measures 2" x 1/8". "Prayers" measures 1" x 1/8".