2018 Anniversary Stamp Set: Mixed Bouquet
Rewards points needed to purchase: 24
Product ID : 3500
Mixed Bouquet Tip Sheet
1. From Jennifer: Make your flowers really stand out by using vibrant colors or use lighter colors to create a more subtle background.
2. From Betsy: Create a pretty border, or even a whole field of cosmos by stamping the cosmos repeatedly. Allow the images to overlap, and use various shades of ink for a layered, dimensional effect.
3. From Heather: Give your flowers a watercolor effect by spritzing your inked stamps with some water before stamping onto your paper.
4. From Kimberly: The small curved image can add another layer of color to the small bud image, as well as the large flower center.
5. From Rebecca: Use the flower outline and solid image alone or together for more versatility. Alter the look of your flower with 2 stem lengths, 2 leaf sizes, and 2 flower center options, which can be turned up or down.
6. From Lexi: Stamp a field of bluebonnets to brighten someone’s day.
7. From Lizzie: Use the flower stems without leaves for a bouquet or with leaves for a field of blooms.
8. Use these flower images separately or gather several of them together to create a bouquet. The leaves can be easily snipped off the die cut for layered uses.
9. Think outside the box with your color scheme. You’re stamping these flowers, so they can be any color you can imagine!
10. Use sponging or the rock ‘n roll technique to add shading and depth to your blooms.
This year’s Anniversary Set, Mixed Bouquet, is a collaborative stamp set from several of your favorite Papertrey Ink designers. Use these flowers independently or combine several stems together to create gorgeous bouquets. With the variety of blooms in this set, no two projects will ever be the same!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on two 4 x 6 acetate sheets. Betsy’s assembled tall cosmos measures 1” tall by 2 2/3” wide. Heather’s assembled flower measures 1 1/4” wide by 3” tall. Jennifer’s assembled rose measures 1 1/2” wide by 2 3/4” tall. Kimberly’s assembled coneflower measures 1 5/8” wide by 2 3/4” tall. Lexi’s assembled bluebonnet measures 1 2/5” wide by 3” tall. Lizzie’s assembled tall flower measures 1 5/8” wide by 3” tall. Rebecca’s tall flower measures 1 1/8” wide by 2 7/8” tall.