7th Inning Stretch Stamp Set
Product ID : 2655
7th Inning Stretch Tip Sheet :
1. The large stitching image coordinates with a 1 3/4” circle punch to create baseball
embellishments. Use with the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate for realistic texture.
2. Use your recipient’s team colors for a customized and personal project.
3. These images are sized to be useful not only on cards and gift packaging, but
scrapbook pages and other memory projects as well.
4. Create sporty background paper by stamping the images repeatedly.
5. Use a 1/2” epoxy dome over the small baseball for extra texture and dimension.
6. Try heat embossing the batting helmet for an authentic, shiny finish.
7. Use these images to embellish the Shape Up: Sweater Die to create a custom varsity
8. Incorporate materials like canvas, leather, and wood veneer to add texture and give a
genuine appearance to the images in this set.
9. Add real stitching to the baseball mitt for extra detail and interest.
10. Use the “All Star” sentiment in conjunction with any sport. Think outside the ball
7th Inning Stretch is a sporty set designed to be a home run for any baseball fan. Show off your love of the game by incorporating your favorite team's colors into scrapbook pages, greeting cards, and more! You'll love documenting memories and celebrating victories with these versatile images and sentiments. The set features gender-neutral styling so you can tailor your projects to softball and baseball players alike. The large stitched image was designed to coordinate with any 1 3/4" punch or die to create baseball embellishments that make a statement! You'll have so much fun stamping with these images; you'll be reaching for it time and time again!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The baseball bat image measures 4" long and just under 1/2" high. The cap measures 1 3/4" wide and just over 1 1/4" tall. The "All Star" sentiment measures 1 1/8" long and just under 1/2" tall. The Bryant Gumble quote measures 2 3/4" long and just under 1/2" tall.