A Bit More: Butterfly Blooms Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3508
A Bit More: Butterfly Blooms Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the butterfly image and then try using different coloring mediums like markers, colored pencils, or watercolor paints to color in the butterfly.
2. Cut out the butterfly and then add adhesive just to the center then fold the wings up or down (this works well with a foam tape adhesive), slightly, for a dimensional look.
3. The butterfly image would be beautiful embossed. Use metallic colors for an elegant look or use clear embossing powder to do the emboss resist technique.
4. Stamp the butterflies onto a background with the same or slightly darker colored ink than the paper you are using for a tone on tone look.
5. Stamp the flowers in one color and then add the center details with black ink or another darker color.
6. Add a single flower to accent a sentiment or arrange the flowers into a beautiful arrangement, border, or bouquet.
7. Ink up the flowers and leaves in one color and then add a darker color onto the edges for a beautiful blended look.
8. The flowers work great to create coordinating patterned papers and backgrounds.
9. Butterfly images work well for a variety of occasions. You can also use butterflies on scrapbook projects, gift packaging, and in your journals and planners.
10. This set is designed to pair with the Butterfly Blooms Stamp Set.
A bit more is just that! This set has just a bit more to compliment the Butterfly Blooms Stamp Set. It includes sentiments in a larger size and smaller versions of the flower shapes and coordinating details.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The butterfly is just over 1 5/8” wide and is just over 1 1/8” tall. The “thinking of you” sentiment is 3 1/2” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The “with sympathy” sentiment is just under 3 3/8” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The flowers are just under 1/2” in diameter.