A Bit More: Paws & Kisses Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3529
A Bit More: Paws & Kisses Tip Sheet
1. Use this set along with the Paws & Kisses Stamp Set or on its own.
2. Stamp the outline dog image and then add color by stamping the solid images over the top.
3. Use your favorite coloring technique to color in the outline images. Markers, watercolors, or colored pencils would all work great!
4. Have fun creating textures like dots or stripes when coloring the dog.
5. The outline images are perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned papers and then trim out and assemble into a finished image for your project.
6. Stamp the solid images without the outlines on your projects.
7. Use the heart and paw print to accent your images or use them to create borders and/or custom patterned papers for your projects.
8. Get creative with adding accessories to the images to dress them up. For example, add rhinestones to create a sparkly collar for the dog.
9. Get creative and use the dog on different themed cards like for a baby or for a birthday. Use other stamps in your collection to pull your theme together.
10. Use masking or use the coordinating die cuts so the stamped dog can hold the heart image in its mouth.
A bit more is just that! This set coordinates with the Paws & Kisses Stamp Set and includes a few more fun sentiments to use, as well as another cute furry friend to add to all your pet projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The outline dog image is 1 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” tall. The “what’s up, dog?” Sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and just over 5/8” tall. The “I really dig you” sentiment is just over 3/4” in width and height. The “you make my tail wag” sentiment is just under 1” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The typed words in the set are about 1/8” tall and are just under 1/4” - 1/2” wide. The paw print is 1/2” wide and id just under 1/2” tall. The heart image is 1/4” wide and just under 1/4” tall.