A Cheerful Heart Stamp Set
Product ID : 2921
A Cheerful Heart Tip Sheet :
1. Pair any of the large sentiments with the smaller companion sentiments to create
custom greetings for your cards.
2. These sentiments work beautifully on the inside of cards as well as the outside.
3. Use bookmark dies, such as the Basic Bookmark die collection, to create encouraging
bookmarks for you or to tuck in a book or Bible and give as a gift!
4. Use the masking technique to add multiple colors to the sentiments.
5. Stamp a sentiment a second time. Trim out one line and pop it up with foam adhesive.
6. Add one of the smaller sentiments to the back flap of your envelope.
7. Create encouraging gift tags using these verses!
8. Heat emboss the smaller companion sentiments for a bit of shine.
9. Create a Bible verse background pattern by stamping these verses repeatedly.
10. Create refrigerator magnets out of your stamped artwork using these inspirational
Sending encouragement just got a whole lot easier, thanks to this fabulous new stamp set featuring a wide variety of encouraging passages from the Bible as well as gorgeous sentiments to let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them. With stylish font combinations and meaningful messages, you’ll love sending uplifting cards filled with hope using A Cheerful Heart.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The “For I know the plans…” sentiment measures 2” x 2 3/8”. The “A cheerful heart…” sentiment measures 1 3/4” x 1 1/8”. The “Sending you a bit of encouragement” sentiment measures 1 7/8” x 7/8”.