A Few Pointers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2799
A Few Pointers Tip Sheet :
1. It is easiest to stamp your solid arrow label first, then add the phrase on top of that.
2. You can pair these phrases with patterns by die-cutting the arrows from patterned
paper first or stamping them with a background set such as Bitty Background Blocks.
3. Since the words are separate from the arrow images, you can point the arrows in any
direction you need for your design.
4. Use the arrows with an appropriate sentiment to point to a particular day on a calendar
for your Monthly Moments layout.
5. The arrows can point to an individual item, or person in a photo, to help bring it to the
center of attention.
6. Use several arrows around a photo to create a frame.
7. You can use several blank arrows in a row, and add a phrase to only one of them, to
create a unique border.
8. Stamp the solid arrow in a bold color and then heat emboss the phrase in white or
black for a completely different look.
9. Have fun experimenting and using the phrases alone without the arrows.
10. Add several arrows in different colors to complement your color scheme.
A Few Pointers is a versatile basic that includes phrases that can be added to one of two solid arrow labels. Paired with the coordinating dies, the layering options are endless. These phrases work well for Monthly Moments pages, cards and so much more. For even more options, you can use the phrases with the two small arrow images, directly onto your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Both of the large arrow label images measure 2 3/8" x 3/8" each. The phrases measures between 3/4" to 1 5/8" long and 1/8" to 1/4" tall.