A Little Argyle Stamp Set
Product ID : 2219
1. Stamp the solid group images onto darker cardstock and the dashed or solids Line
group images over it for a very dramatic effect.
2. Stamp images in pastel colors for Easter, spring or baby occasions.
3. Create holiday argyle using a variety of color combinations to achieve the desired
4. Stamp the images onto fabric, such as a baby onesie, and stitch over the crossed
5. Stamp single diamond images with the coordinating single x images for individual
6. After stamping the dashed or line group images, fill in the diamond spaces with various
ink colors to create a custom pattern.
7. Stamp the solid line group image then the dashed group image, lining it up in the
center of the solid diamonds.
8. Stamp the large solid argyle group image. Next stamp the dot strip at the bottom
attachments of the diamonds. This creates a vintage style pattern.
9. Emboss the solid line or dashed images to add texture.
10. This set is a prefect background set for masculine cards.
A Little Argyle is an easy and fun Argyle building set that allows you to create various backgrounds using this in-style pattern. Mixing and matching larger and smaller scaled images is a cinch with this versatile set, think of all the possibilities! This is a perfect background set for every occasion and holiday, including those for that special man in your life.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The Larger argyle building strips are approximately 4 1/2” x 1 1/2”, the smaller strips are approximately 2 1/4” x 3/4”, the largest diamond is approximately 1 1/2” x 1”.