A Second Helping of Sunshine Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3033
A Second Helping of Sunshine Tip Sheet :
1. Pears and cherries come in many colors. Swap out your ink color to create different
varieties of these popular fruits.
2. Pair the bowls and scale from this set with the images from Bowl of Sunshine for
3. Add dimensional glaze or clear embossing to the bowls for a ceramic appearance.
4. This set includes both punny and straightforward sentiments to appeal to any recipient.
5. Browse internet images of vintage housewares for color inspiration.
6. The die collection for this set includes filler shapes with and without the leaves to give
you options when stamping your fruit.
7. The scale image is broken down into three individual elements to make multicolor
stamping a breeze!
8. Use a fine-point glue pen and glitter to embellish the designs on the bowls.
9. The die cut fruit shapes have extra-long tabs to make adhering them to the bowl and
colander a breeze.
10. The fruit images are perfect for creating scratch & sniff elements on your projects.
A Second Helping of Sunshine is the follow up companion to the Bowl of Sunshine Stamp Set. This set expands the variety of throwback kitchen wares with two additional bowl designs and the introduction of a vintage spring scale. The charming pears and cherries in this set are sure to put a smile on your face, especially when paired with the coordinating die collection. You’ll love how easy it is to create projects full of color and sweetness with these images!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4 x 6 sheet. The bowl images measure just over 1 1/2” wide x 3/4” tall. The scale measures just under 1 3/8” x 1 3/4” tall. The pile of pears measures 1 1/2” wide x 7/10” tall. The pile of cherries measures just under 1 1/2” wide x just under 1/2” tall. The “What’s weighing on you?” sentiment measures 2” wide x just over 1/4” tall. The “Hello there, friend” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide x just under 3/8” tall.