Ahoy Stamp Set
Product ID : 3047
Ahoy Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the boat base first; this will aid you in stamping the coordinating sails in the
2. Ink the sails in two different colors.
3. The rope image was intended to be paired with all of the anchor images, plus the boat.
4. Anchor the tiny anchor image to the boat using the twisted rope image.
5. Combine the small and large anchors, and stamp them repeatedly to create a fun
hand stamped pattern paper; creating a personalized pattern that coordinates perfectly
with your stamped and die cut boats.
6. Stamp the wave images multiple times in a graduating color scheme. Or use the
generation stamping technique for a dark to light look.
7. The half oval shapes were intended to be used together to form waves or for building
a cool background.
8. Ink the waves using two shades of blue to create an ombre look.
9. Pair the “Ahoy” tag with the “Little Sailor” sentiment.
10. The “Ahoy” tag is a tiny version of the Tag Sale #5 die.
Here’s a fresh take on a nautical theme. This sweet boating set is full of potential! Set sail on your choice of two different types of waves, use the waves to create a hand stamped pattern or background for the boat or for one of the many anchors included in this set. Take your pick from the fun assortment of other accessories that will compliment your focal point perfectly. With the ability to create polished feminine and/or masculine projects, this set is one you won’t want to be without.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled sail boat image measures 1 3/8” x 1 1/8”, the large anchor measures 1 3/8” x 1”, the small anchor measures 5/8” x 4/8”, the wave trio strip measures 3/8” x 4”, the “Keep Afloat, My Friend” sentiment measures 3/8” x 2 1/4”, and the “Ahoy” sentiment measures 3/8” x 1/2”.