All Booked Up Stamp Set
Product ID : 2255
1. Don't be afraid to stamp the silhouette images on subtle patterned papers. You can
achieve some really unique looks by doing so.
2. The small bookmark embellishment sentiments will work well with both our full size
Bookmark Die as well as the Bookmark Topper Die.
3. Try stamping one of the silhouettes onto white cardstock and creating a graduated
color background with Copic markers, blending together lightest to darkest stripes.
4. Most of the quotes and longer sentiments in this set will fit within the small open strip at
the bottom of the frame image.
5. All of the focal point silhouette images coordinate with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
6. Stamp the frame image on pieces of our label paper that have been die-cut with the
Mat Stack 3 die. Add "From the library of" or one of the other appropriate sentiments and
bundle them together as a set of bookplates.
7. Stamp several of the focal point silhouettes all over a background to create an
8. The four focal point silhouette images will work well with any of our Mat Stack dies.
9. Try pairing up these images and sentiments with Take Note to create a special reading
journal or "Books to Read" portfolio.
This stamp set is an ode to book lovers everywhere. A large frame image can be used not only for focal points, but also to create custom bookplates when the appropriate labels are added. All of the detailed circular focal point images coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch, making it easy to work with them and layer them with any of our Mat Stack dies. They also fit within the upper circular portion of the frame image here, giving you lots of options for mixing and matching. This set also includes several unique bookmark embellishment sentiments that will bring a smile to any avid reader every time they mark their last page read.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two (4x6) acetate sheets. The frame image measures 2 3/4" tall and 2" wide. All of the circular focal point images measure 1 3/4" in diameter. The "Sorry I'm Booked" image measures 1" wide and 1/2" tall. The open book image measures 2 3/4" wide and 3/8" tall. The "A book is like a garden..." sentiment measures 2" wide and 1/4" tall.