Aloha Stamp Set
Product ID : 2228
1. The “Mele Kalikimaka” sentiment means “Merry Christmas” in Hawaiian and can be
used to create island themed Christmas cards.
2. The “Mahalo” sentiment is a Hawaiian word meaning “Thanks” and can be used to
create thank you notes for many occasions and would even be ideal for saying thank you
to service providers at the end of a vacation.
3. The hibiscus flower is ideal for coloring with markers such as Copics. The flower could
also work well with the paper piecing technique.
4. The post card is a fun image that can be layered on a card with other embellishments.
You can also stamp your sentiment directly on the post card!
5. The surf board and “Hula GIRL” or Surfer DUDE” sentiments would be ideal additions
to vacation themed scrapbook layouts.
6. Create a card to send to a friend heading out on vacation to wish them a great trip
using the “Happy Vacation” or “Rest & Relaxation” sentiments.
7. The “Aloha” sentiment is perfect for sending a little hello note to a loved one.
8. Stamp the hibiscus repeatedly to create a custom background pattern.
9. Stamp the hibiscus on card stock and color the leaves only. Then stamp again on
another piece of card stock, trim around just the flower (discarding the leaves) and
adhere it to the original image with foam adhesive to give your flower a 3-D effect.
10. Make up a few note cards using the “Thinking of YOU” sentiment to take with you
when you travel. Then, instead of sending post cards home from vacation, you could
send home a hand-stamped card with a vacation theme.
The Aloha stamp set is a beautiful Hawaiian themed set that gives you many options for creating island getaway inspired cards. Create cards for friends heading off on vacation, send cards back home to friends and family while you’re away on a trip, or you can even use the Aloha stamp set to create beautiful island themed scrapbook pages. There are also Hawaiian sentiments included so that you can send thank you cards, greeting cards and even Christmas cards with this set! Plus, the beautiful hibiscus image packs a versatile punch by being neutral enough to allow you to use it on a wide variety of cards and projects outside of the vacation theme.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The hibiscus measures 3" from leaf to leaf and 1 3/4" across the flower. The post card measures 2 3/8" wide and 1 3/8" high. The “Aloha” sentiment measures 7/8" wide and 1/4" high.