Along Came a Spider Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2885
Along Came a Spider Tip Sheet :
1. Build your own spider webs with the various elements to custom fit your project.
2. Create a funky lined background by repeatedly stamping the spider thorax stamp on
3. Stamp the spider and add a felt middle using the Along Came a Spider Stitching Dies.
4. Stamp the spider web in Fresh Snow ink on True Black cardstock for a realistic look.
5. Add dew to the spider web using Glossy Accents.
6. Heat emboss the web in gold for an elegant look.
7. Create unique spider middles by using Bitty Background Blocks and a reverse masking
8. Use the "Creepy crawly" sentiment from Tiny Treats: Halloween with the spider webs
for additional card projects.
9. Stamp and die cut the spider from Tremendous Treats: Halloween and place him on a
build-your-own spider web you created with Along Came a Spider.
10. Create a spider web border along the top of your card and hang a die-cut alphabet
title, letter by letter, for the start of a sentiment.
The Along Came a Spider stamp set was designed to coordinate with the Along Came a Spider Stitching Dies. After die cutting the web and spider dies into paper, adding "stitching" with stamps instead of floss makes for a quick and easy project. Additionally, you can use the stamps alone to build your own spider web. Either way, the results will be spooky fun for your Halloween projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The complete corner spider web measures approximately 1 1/4” x 1 1/4”. The spider measures approximately 1 1/4” x 1 3/8”. The "along came a spider" sentiment" measures approximately 1” x 3/8”.