Alpha-blocks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2361
1. Die-cut our label paper and then stamp the letters for your own custom letter stickers.
2. Try die-cutting our coasters and then stamping with the letters to create your own
custom chipboard letter tiles!
3. You can add pattern to them by using Bitty Background Blocks or any other
background set you desire!
4. Die-cut muslin fabric or any other neutral cotton fabric and add the stamped letters.
The fabric letters can be stitched or adhered in place.
5. Create a simple monogrammed project by recreating the recipients initials using this
6. Don't be afraid to stamp each letter of a word in a different color to tie in your entire
7. Try heat embossing the letters with clear or white embossing powder over patterned
8. Think in reverse. Die-cut a frame with multiple openings using the Alpha-blocks die,
then add the stamped letters behind it.
9. Create a background with multiple letters.
This alphabet set is truly a must-have for any stamper or scrapper. The solid reverse blocks can make such a statement on a project. Just big enough for scrap layouts, but small enough to be the perfect scale for cards as well. With the coordinating die you can create your own "letter stickers" with our label paper, or chipboard letter tiles with our coasters. You will love all the possibilities this set entails!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each letter block measures 1" x 13/16".