Alphabet Soup Stamp Set
Product ID : 3255
Alphabet Soup Tip Sheet :
1. Use tone on tone for a background pattern layer on your card or scrapbook page.
2. Highlight one or more letters specific to your card purpose or recipient.
3. Mask and selectively ink specific letters to create a ransom style sentiment.
4. Use as a background for an alphabet themed baby or wedding shower, highlighting
one letter per guest to bring a gift for that letter.
5. Stamp repeatedly on a full sheet of card stock to create patterned paper that can then
be cut apart and used as layers or accents.
6. Highlight H and I for a “hi” card!
7. Punch a circle or square with H and I centered within it for a fun sentiment element.
8. Mask and selectively ink a specific letter to create monogrammed notecards.
9. Create cute framed artwork for a baby’s room, highlighting the first letter of the baby’s
name and adding a die cut and popped up image.
10. Get a second set to cut apart and use individually!
Alphabet Soup is single A to Z stamp, with an assortment of fonts puzzle pieced together for a background that’s as easy as ABC. But it doesn’t end there! Punch pieces out, highlight specific letters, or stamp selectively for fun ransom style sentiments. One stamp, twenty-six letters, so many possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This is a large stamp that comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The overall size of the image is 5” wide and about 3” tall. For reference on specific letter size, the biggest letter, R, is approximately 1” square and the smallest letter, C, is a little less than 1/2” tall and 1/4” wide.