Ambassador Monogram Edition Stamp Set
Product ID : 2048
1. When stamping for use with Borders & Corners Monogram Edition, stamp the letter
first, followed by the border. Centering is much easier this way.
2. This font lends itself beautifully to wedding invitations. Enclose the invitation postcard
in a vellum sleeve, wrapped with a band of patterned paper or satin ribbon. Create a
scalloped monogram seal to adorn the front of the band. Use the same monogram seal
on the envelopes as well for further coordination.
3. Create a new bride a set of her own monogrammed note cards featuring her newly
acquired initial. Not only will she love the care you put into creating the gift, she will be
giddy at the idea of having such an elegant way to show off her updated marital status!
4. The numbers would work perfectly for table numbers at a wedding or other formal
5. This font would also provide a unique variation on baby announcements. A
monogrammed version would be a stylish way to announce a new little one to the world.
6. There are a plethora of baby items that could be monogrammed. Onesies, photo
albums, diaper bags, hangers, and frames, just to name a few.
7. Try stamping a monogram on a clothing item and then “tracing” over the image with
small stitches using embroidery floss.
8. A scrapbook for any special event could feature a monogram on the cover and the
interior pages divided into chapters using the numbers included in this set.
This monogram font is the ideal romantic script. Perfectly sized to coordinate with the Borders & Corners Monogram Edition frames to create custom personalization for all of your favorite projects. This set also includes numbers along with a few extra flourishes. Use these to aid in creating milestone birthday cards, table numbers for weddings or numerical accents in a scrapbook or journal. Features a total of 38 images.
This set comes on a single 4x6-inch sheet. The letter "H" is 0.625-inches wide and 0.5-inches high. The large flourish measures 1.25-inches wide and 0.5-inches.