Antique Alphabet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2677
Antique Alphabet Tip Sheet :
1. The letter size works well for adding a sentiment to a card or using it for a title on a
2. Use with the Wonderful Words series of stamp sets and dies to create your own
custom sentiments and titles.
3. Mix and match with other alphabet sets to create unique and fun mixed-font sentiments.
4. Stamp the letters one at a time for a whimsical or rustic look.
5. An acrylic grid block will help you line up the letters just right for stamping evenly.
6. You might also try lying the letters face down on a surface, one at a time, and then
press an acrylic block down and apply pressure to adhere the stamps to the block.
7. The letters will work great with different embossing techniques.
8. Use the numbers to create decorative elements, like backgrounds and borders, for
cards that celebrate birthdays, graduations, or anniversaries.
9. Use multiple letters to create a unique background.
10. Stamp the letters on a punched or die cut circle for a typewriter key look.
The letters in Antique Alphabet were inspired by a vintage alphabet found at an antique shop. You can add a rustic, vintage look to your stamped projects and scrapbook pages to personalize what you want to say however you like!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All of the letters are just over 3/8” tall and just under 1/4” wide, varying per letter.