Apple Prints Stamp Set
Product ID : 2700
Apple Prints Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Use the row of apples and stamp it repeatedly over your cardstock to create your own
3. Stamp the solid flower inside the apple with the flower in the center.
4. The sentiments were created to fit inside the lined apple image.
5. Create your own custom wrapping paper or patterned paper by stamping your apples
over your plain cardstock, kraft paper or plain white wrapping paper.
6. Create a nice gift for a special teacher or coach by creating a card with matching gift
bag and tag.
7. The four smaller apple images were created to be stamped inside the larger lined
8. Create a set of recipe cards that include some of your favorite apple recipes. Add
these to a gift basket with some cooking tools, apron, oven mitts, spices etc. This would
make a sweet housewarming gift.
9. These big and bold apples would be perfect for creating a set of simple stationery.
Using bright colors would really make those apples stand out.
10. Die cut both the large apple and small apple. Attach the small apple over the large
one using foam adhesive. This will add dimension to any project you create.
Apple Prints is a bold and cheery apple set full of many stamping possibilities. From using the large apples as your main focal point to creating your own colorful patterned paper or creating a sweet set of recipe cards, this set is chock full of endless stamping fun. This set also includes multiple coordinating dies which will make creating any project a breeze. This set is sure to be a welcome addition to your collection!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The three large apples measure approximately 1 9/10” wide x 1 3/5” tall. The four small apples measure approximately 1 1/4” wide x 1” tall. The lined apple measures approximately 1 2/5” wide x 2” tall. The row of apples measures approximately 4 1/4” wide x 7/20” tall. ‘From the kitchen of’ measures approximately 1 1/4” wide x 1/2” tall. ‘You are the apple of my eye’ measures approximately 1 4/5” wide by 3/5” tall.