Around & About Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2109
1. The circular sentiments fit perfectly into a 1 ¼” circle punch.
2. The solid circle and circle outline images can be punched out with a 7/8” circle punch.
3. The larger heart, star, and flower images can be punched out with a ¾” circle punch.
4. The larger heart, star, and flower images all fit into the solid circle and outline circle
5. Stamp the circular sentiments and images completely flat on your cardstock, or use
punches and dimensionals to give your project a 3-dimensional flair!
6. Look for mini images from other Papertrey sets, or from your own stamp collection, to
stamp inside of the circular sentiments.
7. Instead of stamping an image, attach a button or other embellishment in the center of
the circular sentiment.
8. If you want to stamp the border sentiments perfectly straight, line them up next to a
straight edge ruler before you attach them to your block.
9. Create curves with your border sentiments. Either stick the stamp in a curve to the
acrylic block freehand or use something as a guide (like a round lid).
10. Stamp the border sentiments and border image stamps onto ribbon or twill for a
This classic basic can be used over and over again providing you with a plethora stamping options. The round sentiments can be filled with stamped images, dimensional accents, monograms or anything else that your creativity can cook up. The borders can be used on ribbon, in multiples or even mixed & matched with each other. You will enjoy the realm of possibility that this set provides! MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set arrives divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The round sentiments measure about 1-1/8" in diameter. The word borders borders measure 4.75" long and 1/8" high. The image borders measure about 4.75" long and 1/4" high.