Autumn Acorns Stamp Set
Product ID : 2407
1. Stamp the leaves from the top of your card base to the bottom in order to make them
look as if they are falling. Then pair with the sentiment, “Falling for You."
2. Stamp the acorns from the top of your card base to the bottom in order to make them
look as if they are falling. Then pair with the sentiment “Falling for You."
3. Use the rock-n-roll stamping technique when inking the solid acorn bottom, acorn top
and leaf stamp images.
4. Stamp your leaves in the many colors of fall for an autumn look.
5. Stamp your leaves and acorns in different shades of green for a more natural and
6. The solid stamp images are suited perfectly for the Kissing stamp technique.
7. Use the coordinating dies to create felt acorns or leaves for an assortment of projects.
This will also add a bit of texture to your cards.
8. Use a large button as an acorn bottom. Just stamp and trim an acorn top, adhere it to
the top of a button then add to your project for a fun and simple embellishment.
9. Use the images from this set to create a coordinating Thanksgiving or fall party
ensemble. You can create invitations, place cards, napkin rings, favors, thank you cards
and much more!
10. For added dimension, stamp a few acorns directly onto your cardstock and then layer
additional die cut acorns with dimensional adhesive.
Autumn Acorns is a set full of fun fall images and stamping possibilities. With a variety of different styles, sizes, colors and patterns, you’ll have a fun assortment of autumn acorns in no time. Pair the acorns with the leaves to create hand-stamped focal points, stamped background and borders. These fall-themed sentiments are the perfect touch to a variety of cards including invitations, thank yous, birthdays, friendship, love, as well as Thanksgiving and autumn greetings. A set like this gives you so many options that the possibilities are endless!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest acorn measures 7/8” wide and 7/8” tall, the smallest acorn measures 5/8” wide and 5/8” tall, the largest acorn tops measures 1” wide and 5/8” tall, the smallest acorn top measures 3/4” wide and 1/2" tall, the smallest whole acorn measures 1/4" wide and 3/8” tall, the leaf duo measures 1 5/8” wide and 2 1/8” tall, the smallest leaf measures 1/2” wide and 3/4” tall, the “Nut’n better…” sentiment measures 2 3/4" wide and 1/2" tall, the “Happy Thanksgiving” sentiment measures 3” wide and 5/8” tall, the “Happy Harvest” sentiment measures 1 1/4" wide and 1/2” tall and the “Nuts About You” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1” tall.