Autumn Pattern Pieces Stamp Set
Product ID : 2702
Autumn Pattern Pieces Tip Sheet :
1. When covering an entire card front with a selected background, it is best to start in the
center and work your way out from there.
2. Instead of plain white cardstock, try using our Guidelines white cardstock which
features a pre-printed grid in a light gray to help assist in lining images up.
3. When using the pair of tweed stamps, start with the stitched lines first and cover your
desired area. Then follow up with the interior solid blocks of color to complete the pattern.
4. With the large plaid/gingham stamp it is easiest to line up the right hand "strips" that
stick out from the side against the flat side of your previously stamped image and
continue working towards the left.
5. The chevron arrow building accent can be used alone, in single rows or to cover and
entire sheet. You can also mix things up and carry the design horizontally or vertically.
6. When building an argyle pattern, try alternating every other diamond in a different
color. These can be used to create just a border along your card front or to fill an entire
7. To get completely different looks with any of these pattern building accents, try
building your pattern at a diagonal.
8. Small rhinestones or pearls would be a fabulous accent for the centers of the
9. Try adding additional colors to to the stitched strips of the tweed building block using
Sew simple Borders.
10. Add accents to any of the patterns with lines of paper piercing.
One of the wonderful things about fall is all of the patterns and textures that come with it. Tweeds, argyles, hounds tooth, herringbone, etc. This stamp set gives you extra-large pattern building pieces to allow you to create and customize mega-sized versions of these backgrounds, making them take center stage!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The hounds tooth measures 1 3/8" x 1 3/8". The chevron arrow measures 7/8" x 1 3/8". The single medallion accent measures 1 1/8" x 1 1/8". The two tweed building elements each measure about 1 1/8" x 1 1/8". The large plaid accent measures 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". The single argyle accent measures 7/8" x 1 3/4". The single herringbone accent measures 1" wide and 5/8" tall.