Autumn Pumpkins Stamp Set
Product ID : 3249
Autumn Pumpkins Tip Sheet :
1. The pumpkins can be stamped with multiple colors using the outline image and
coordinating solid pumpkin shapes.
2. Use the coordinating dies to cut out the pumpkin shapes.
3. Use the rock-n-roll stamping technique to ink the solid stamps for a shaded effect.
4. Stamp just the pumpkin outline images and add color with your favorite medium like
Copic markers, colored pencils, or watercolors.
5. Add the leaves and sprigs for a finishing tough to your pumpkin images.
6. Use the leaves and berry sprigs to create borders, frames, and/or embellish the
sentiments and images in the set.
7. Add pearls, beads, sequins, or rhinestones to the berry sprigs for dimension and
8. This set would be perfect for creating Thanksgiving dinner invitations.
9. The pumpkins and sentiments would be beautiful on tags and place cards to decorate
your Thanksgiving table.
10. Transform your pumpkins for Halloween with the coordinating Pumpkins Expressions
This set contains a patch full of pumpkins and other festive fall sprigs that are just perfect for adorning all of your autumn and thanksgiving themed projects. There are options for multiple step stamping or adding color to the pumpkin images in the set with your medium of choice. Be sure to check out the coordinating Pumpkin Expressions set to transform these autumn pumpkins into something perfectly spooky for Halloween!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The tallest outline pumpkin image is just over 1 1/8” wide and just over 2” tall. The “autumn blessings” sentiment is 3” wide and is just over 5/8” tall. The smallest berry sprig image is just under 3/8” wide and is 1/2” tall.
Sale Price: $15.00 Sale Price: $10.50