Autumn Scarecrow Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3409
Autumn Scarecrow Tip Sheet
1. Stamp a line of pumpkins and then use the masking technique to stamp the scarecrow peeking out from behind them.
2. The outline images are wonderful for different mediums like Copic markers, watercolors, or colored pencils.
3. Another fun way to add color to the stamped images is with the paper piecing technique.
4. Add real straw or raffia to your images for a fun fall look.
5. You can stamp the pumpkins as is or turn them into jack o’lanterns with the included face images.
6. Use the small straw/wheat images to add more stuffing to the scarecrow or to create coordinating background and patterned papers.
7. Replace the stamped scarecrow post with a popsicle stick for a fun look.
8. Stamp the scarecrow on fabric for a rustic look.
9. Add beads, pearls, or rhinestones to the buttons on the scarecrow’s shirt.
10. The scarecrow and pumpkins would be fun to dress up your table for a fall feast or Thanksgiving.
This cute scarecrow will be perfect for sending autumn and Halloween wishes, and he has a bunch of pumpkin friends to help! The outline images in this set are perfect for so many different coloring techniques, the possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The scarecrow is just over 2 1/8” wide and is 4” tall, the pumpkin stack is just under 1 3/8” wide and just over 2 1/8” tall. The “autumn wishes” sentiment is just under 1 1/4” wide and just over 5/8” tall.