Baby Button Bits Stamp Set
Product ID : 2193
1. The little bee looks fantastic with a button or punched circle added right on top of the
wings but, for an extra fun detail, you can stamp the wings a second time onto vellum,
cut-out and adhere on top for a lifelike look.
2. If you aren't fond of coloring or just want to shake things up, you can try paper piecing
the cupcake image. It's easy to do and works fantastically well with this particular image.
3. Try adding a shaker element to the center of the rattle. Punch out the center with a
circle punch, then adhere a clear bag full of glitter, beads or anything else you desire
behind the opening. The "shake, rattle & roll" sentiment would be a perfect complement!
4. Try adhering flock to the teddy bear before adding a button to his belly.
5. Stamp more than one snail in a horizontal row, connecting them with small hand drawn
lines. Three of the little pull toys in a row done in different pastels would be adorable!
6. Try using a large rhinestone in place of the button at the top of the cupcake.
7. The open-line letters in the large words sentiments can be colored in or left as is.
8. The bee image doesn't need to be used just as a bee. By changing the colors used, it
could also be a lady bug!
9. Stamp the teddy bear image on a pretty fabric that features a small print, like gingham,
then cut it out. The homespun material gives a wonderfully warm, vintage look to the
10. If you don't want to add a button or embellishment in place of the missing "o" in either
of the large word sentiments, don't forget that there is a separate "o" stamp to supplement
Another fabulous addition to our popular Button Bits line, this particular set is geared towards sweet little babies. While being true to it's name, the set also incorporates many versatile images that could have several all-occasion applications. You'll love the large new word elements that allow you to replace the letter "o" with your favorite embellishment. But don't worry, you'll notice that there is a separate letter "o" stamp included just in case you want to simplify. With several adorable sentiments included, you will never be at a loss for baby project inspiration once this set is added to your collection!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large cupcake image measures 2-inches wide and 2-inches tall. The "Bundle of Joy" sentiment measures 2-inches wide and 1.25-inches tall. The "look who has just arrived" sentiment measures 2.25-inches long and 1/2-inch tall.