Back Pocket Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2495
Back Pocket Basics Tip Sheet :
1. The images have all been designed so that you can use them with the pocket or by
2. Stamp the solid flowers, heart or sun inside the coordinating outlined image or if you
like to color you could use markers, colored pencils etc. to color in your outlined images.
3. Stamp the ‘love’ heart on the outlined pocket. Add a few stitches to make it look like a
4. Stamp ‘Sending you a pocketful of’ in black and then stamp ‘sunshine’, ‘posies’ etc. in
a different color. This will really make that one word stand out.
5. Create your own patterned paper by using the hearts, flowers or sun. Stamp them
repeatedly over your cardstock using different colors of ink.
6. Add tiny rhinestones to the centers of the solid flowers.
7. Stamp the solid pocket first and then stamp one of the outlined pockets second. I find it
easier to line up my images by doing it in this order.
8. Use the coordinating pocket die to create felt or fabric pockets.
9. The little tags were created to be stamped on the side of any of the pocket images.
10. Add glitter to the inside of the outlined hearts, sun or flowers.
11. Use patterned paper and the pocket die to create a colorful pocket for your project.
Back Pocket Basics is an adorable, fun and very versatile stamp set that offers many design options. The images have all been created so that they can be used with the included pocket images or alone. With both outlined and solid images, this set is sure to please those who love to color and those who love something a bit simpler. Coordinating dies make it even more fun and easy to create with this stamp set. From cards, gifts, scrapbook pages and whatever else you can dream up, this set is sure to be a welcome addition to any crafter's room!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The pockets measure 1 2/5” wide x 1 3/10" tall. The sun measures 1-1/8”. The hearts measure 1 1/2” x 1”. The three stemmed flowers measure 1 1/2” wide x 1 3/4” tall. ‘Sunshine’ measures 1 1/2” wide x 1/4” tall. ‘Sending you a pocketful of’ measures 1 3/4” wide by 3/5” tall.