Back to School Stamp Set
Product ID : 2674
Back to School Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Create your own patterned paper with the apple and book images. Stamp them
repeatedly over your cardstock using different colors of ink.
3. Stamp ‘ABC’ and ‘123’ inside the books with the blank space.
4. Create your own special bookshelf by stamping as many books as you would like, next
to each other.
5. Stamp the single heart image inside the apple and books with the hearts.
6. Instead of stamping the word APPLE below the ‘A is for’ image, try stamping one of the
apple images instead.
7. Create a set of graduation announcements by using the ‘Class of’ image along with the
numbers for the year of the graduation.
8. Create a cheerful gift ensemble with a gift bag and matching tag for a special teacher.
9. Coordinate images from this set with images from other Papertrey Ink school themed
sets. For example: Teach & Inspire, School Time and Tag It’s #6.
10. Not only does this set make adorable cards but it is also perfect for creating
scrapbook pages, tags and gift sets.
If you are looking for the perfect stamp set that is geared towards school, then look no further. Back to School is packed full of adorable images that will carry you from nursery school all the way through high school. Not only is it perfect for creating projects for school-aged children, but for all of their teachers as well. Coordinating dies make it even more fun to create with this great set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The apples measure approximately 4/5” wide x 7/10” tall. The two smaller books measure approximately 7/20” wide x 1 1/2” tall. The three largest books measure approximately 9/20” wide x 2” tall. ‘A is for’ measures approximately 7/10” wide by 1” tall. ‘We appreciate you’ measures 2 1/4” wide x 7/20” tall. ‘GRADE’ measures 1 1/10” wide by 1/5” tall. The ‘9’ measures approximately 1/2” wide x 1/2” tall.