Background Basics: Art Deco Stamp Set
Product ID : 2798
Background Basics: Art Deco Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss with gold or silver embossing powder for a classic, art deco look!
2. The small diamonds were designed to nest perfectly into the rainbows. Use the same
color on both, or two different colors!
3. Both of the patterns can be used by themselves for a different look altogether.
4. When adding a background on your card, why not stamp a matching envelope liner or
envelope flap to create a coordinating envelope?
5. Stamp the background pattern on any die-cut for a huge variety of embellishment
6. The rainbow stamps will look lovely heat embossed with clear embossing powder on
colored card stock. Then, for an additional touch, stamp the additional diamond portion
with a colored ink. Or reverse that and stamp the rainbows in a color and heat emboss
the diamonds for just a touch of shine!
7. These stamps aren’t just for backgrounds. They make great border accent strips too!
8. Some of the images from the Mat Stack 5 Collection stamp set will pair beautifully with
this set for a classic art deco look!
9. Add color to the “rainbows” by using a marker, watercolors, etc. to color in between the
stamped spaces. This technique could create a lovely ombre effect.
10. Accent the centers of each rainbow with small rhinestones or glitter.
Stamp your own gorgeous art deco-inspired backgrounds with this stunning new background building stamp set! Use the two stamps separately, or use them together, for a gorgeously detailed, beautiful look! You’ll love the classic, yet modern addition these stamps will make when used on just about any project you can dream up!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The long “diamonds” image measures 5” x 3/4”. The long “rainbows” image measures 5 1/2” x 1 1/4”. The small “rainbows” image measures 1 1/2” x 1”. The small “diamonds” image measures 1” x 1/2”.