Background Basics: Birch Stamp Set
Product ID : 3444
Background Basics: Birch Tip Sheet
1. The design matches side-to-side and top-to-bottom, allowing you to stamp the image repeatedly to fill any size background. Just two impressions will fill a standard A2 card front.
2. Stamp the design onto white cardstock using gray ink for a traditional birch look.
3. Stamp the design onto colored cardstock using coordinating ink for a tone-on-tone effect.
4. Create a warmer look by stamping the design onto cream cardstock using Classic Kraft ink.
5. Sponge a bit of light gray ink, or do a bit of water coloring with light gray before stamping, to add a bit more shading to the birch pattern.
6. To create a watercolor effect, ink the stamp, then spritz with a bit of water before stamping onto watercolor paper.
7. Layer some leaves over a birch background, such as those from the Leaf Prints set. Stamp the leaves in bright shades of green for a fresh look, or stamp them in autumn hues for a beautiful fall look.
8. Stamp a panel of paper using the birch background, then wrap it around one of the kraft tubes sold in the Papertrey Ink store, or a recycled paper towel roll to create a birch “log”, then fill with candy or other treats.
9. Backgrounds with this set are the perfect backdrop for snowflakes, or birds, such as those in the Winter or Spring Woods sets.
10. Pair the birch background with any of the Brushed Off dies for a rustic effect.
Easily create beautiful, rustic backgrounds with this birch background stamp. The generous size allows you to fill a standard A2 card base with just two impressions. The design matches from side-to-side and top-to-bottom, allowing you to stamp repeatedly to create backgrounds of any size. The Background Basics: Birch set is perfect for winter and holiday projects, as well as masculine projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The single background image measures 3 1/2” wide and 5 1/2” high.