Background Basics: Botanicals Stamp Set
Product ID : 2208
1. Another great set for building your own patterned backgrounds. Simply ink and stamp
one of the background images and then re-ink and stamp again directly below the first.
Create just a single strip of pattern or cover your entire card front.
2. Try adding tiny rhinestones, glitter, pearls or beads to the centers of any of the
3. Stamp your strip of background on a separate piece of cardstock and then cut it out
and attach it to the front of your card as a border.
4. Using a white gel pen, add tiny dots to the dark parts of your image.
5. Try coloring in the white, empty spaces of your background image using markers,
chalks or colored pencils.
6. Stamp a strip of background across the front of your card and then try sewing,
embossing, piercing, etc, above and below for a fun look.
7. Carry your pattern on the outside to the inside of the card. Not only will this give your
card a beautiful touch but, your recipient is sure to love what you've created for them!
Background Basics: Botanicals features six floral backgrounds that are perfect for any occasion and project. Creating beautiful backgrounds doesn’t get any easier than this! Each image fits together like a puzzle, making this set easy and fun to use. This is the perfect floral background- building set to add to your collection.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each background image measures approximately 4.25” wide.