Background Basics: Chevron Stripes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2349
1. Combine different stripes together for a unique pattern/combo.
2. These stripes can be stamped in any color combo your heart desires. Pastel stripes
would perfectly compliment a baby card or bold stripes to suite a birthday card.
3. Stamp stripes in Versamark for a subtle background pattern.
4. Stamp stripes in multiple colors for a bold and modern background pattern.
5. Color coordinate your stamped stripes to match any project/card.
6. For a quick and easy background, attach two or three different stripes to your acrylic
block and stamp repeatedly.
7. Combine three or four stripes stamped in different colors across a card front to create
a bold focal point on a single layer card.
8. Stamp a single stripe image repeatedly, in alternating colors, for an easy background
9. Masking would be a fun technique to try when stamping these stripes.
10. Stamp stripes at an angle onto your card base or cardstock.
11. Stamp stripes across any of your die cut shapes, frames or Mat Stacks.
This single sheet set is packed with a whopping 7 different background building stripes! As a modern take on a vintage classic, this set is the prefect compliment for any style project. Build your own chevron-striped background in any color or pattern your heart desires. Mix and match multiple stripes for a unique pattern or repeatedly stamp a single stripe, at ease, for a quick background. The design possibilities are limitless!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All background stripes measure approximately 5” wide and between 3/8” to 5/8” high.