Background Basics: Christmas Stamp Set
Product ID : 2269
1. Stamp the dashed zigzag line image in alternating colors.
2. Use brown flocking to add some fuzz to the little mouse.
3. Stamp the Sparkle Dots image using a spectrum ink pad for a festive holiday feel.
4. Emboss the candy strip image in white on red cardstock for a candy cane feel.
5. Build your own patterned paper by alternating each strip image in a different color of
6. Add crystals to the centers of the sparkle dots or sparkle images for a beautiful shine.
Background Basics: Christmas is a sweet, whimsical Christmas background building set inspired by the classic Clement Clarke Moore poem, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'. Use the small images in this set to add a special touch to sentiments or to adorn your Christmas tags! The mouse in this set coordinates with the 2008 Holiday tag collection providing more ways to create fabulous cards or gift packaging. This set also coordinates perfectly with the Sugar Plum patterned paper pad. The possibilities are endless!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The Dot Sparkle Strip and Candy Strip is about 5" long, the Single Sparkle Strip is about 4 3/4" and the text strip is 4 1/2". The mouse image is roughly 1" long from nose tip to tail tip.