Background Basics: Circles Stamp Set
Product ID : 2444
1. Stamp the smaller polka dot grouped images in alternating directions and in different
colors to crate unique and colorful design.
2. Stamp each row of your background in a new color to create a gradient colored
3. Heat emboss these images for a fun, textured look.
4. Use Versamark ink when stamping for a subtle pattern.
5. When stamping a background, alternate between the different background patterns to
create a unique design.
6. These images are the perfect match for stamping techniques such as kissing and
7. Go against the grain and try stamping your backgrounds on an angle.
8. Heat emboss these images (using clear embossing powder) over a stamped focal
image to add another layer of depth to your project.
9. Stamp a border with the pattern itself instead of a whole background.
10. Using a hole punching tool, punch out the center of the circles and then layer over
brightly colored cardstock to add a pop of color in a unique way.
Background Basics: Circles features 6 different circular background building strips and 4 smaller pattern building images. Also included in this set are a couple of filler circles, perfect for adding a touch of color to the open designs. These images are super easy to line up and add the perfect touch to any project. This is a set you can easily turn to time and time again!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All borders measure approximately 5” wide and between 1/2" to 3/4" tall, the large dot measures 1/4" in diameter and the smallest dot measures approximately 1/8” in diameter.