Background Basics: Diagonals Additions Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2762
Background Basics: Diagonals Additions Tip Sheet :
1. Use an ampersand die and stamp (Grand Ampersand) to combine two of the sentiment
elements on the same project.
2. Layer over the matching stamped elements in Background Basics: Diagonals for a
two-step stamp look.
3. Use the star elements for a patriotic themed card. The "v" element in particular looks
like a military emblem or badge for service member projects.
4. Overlap the vertical and horizontal striped elements for a plaid pattern. It is particularly
interesting when stamped in two colors.
5. Create your own chevron backgrounds by combining any or all of the patterned single
6. Create arrows by stamping several of the "v" stamps in a horizontal or vertical line.
7. The crosshatch pattern matches the inner banner stamp from "It's a Banner Day" for
8. Create a background with these angled elements and add floral elements as the focal
point for a modern look.
9. Fill in the random open areas of "Background Basics: Diagonals" with matching
elements from "Background Basics: Diagonal Additions", while leaving others empty for a
quick custom background.
10. Create a diamond pattern by stamping a single "V" element and then rotating by 180
degrees and stamping again.
Background Basics: Diagonal Additions packs a design punch for such a little stamp set. Use the elements alone to create patterned arrows or chevron patterns. Use it together with Background Basics: Diagonals to create custom backgrounds in any pattern or color combination for a stamped base layer or focal point on your latest project. The angled sentiment stamps when mixed with matching solid or patterned stamps of the same shape can result in creative breakthroughs that will surely have you creating new designs and angles on your cards.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “the road is bright before us” sentiment is 2” wide and is just under 7/8” tall. The “every story is beautiful” sentiment is just under 1 7/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “once in a while” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and is 1 1/2” tall.