Background Basics: Geometrics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2232
1. Another great set for building your own patterned backgrounds. Simply ink and stamp
one of the background images and then re-ink and stamp again directly below the first.
Create just a single strip of a pattern or cover your entire card front.
2. Create your patterns vertically or horizontally.
3. Try adding tiny rhinestones, glitter, pearls or beads to your background to add a bit of
4. Using a white gel pen, add tiny dots to the dark parts of your image.
5. Carry your pattern from the outside to the inside of the card. Not only will this give
your card a beautiful touch but, your recipient is sure to love what you've created for them!
6. Stamp a strip of background across the front of your card and then try sewing,
embossing, piercing, etc above and below for a fun look.
7. Try stamping your background into an outlined image, for example, the baby onsie
from Bitty Baby Blessings, then trim it out and you’ll have a cute patterned image!
8. Try heat embossing.
9. Stamp your background and then run it through your die cut machine with one of
Papertrey Ink’s dies.
Creating your own patterned backgrounds couldn’t get any easier. This set features three geometric backgrounds perfect for any occasion and project. A perfect ‘basics’ set that you’ll reach for again and again.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. They each measure approximately 4 1/4” long by 3/4” tall.