Background Basics: Hearts Stamp Set
Product ID : 2186
1. The open hearts and dots with heart openings are perfect for a bit of coloring. Create
patterns or add random hues here and there for a totally different look.
2. All of the heart patterns look wonderful sprinkled with a bit of glitter!
3. The text pattern can be repeated the entire height of a card from for a dramatic effect,
or just use it once as a decorative border.
4. After stamping an entire background using the dots with heart openings, stamp the
pattern again on a separate piece of paper and punch out a few of the dots with a 1/2"
circle punch. Then go back in with dimensionals and "pop " a few hearts up here and
there on the background!
5. Create a pretty variegated rainbow background by stamping the small solid hearts
once in each color of the rainbow, one below the other. The final look is very impressive
but easy to do!
6. Try adding a small rhinestone here or there to the centers of the open hearts and dots
with heart openings.
7. Stamping on buttons or floral embellishments with the text stamp will give them an
8. Try using any of these patterns at a diagonal for a fun, new twist.
9. Heat emboss the outline hearts with clear Filigree Embossing Powder and then sponge
ink in a circular motion over them. This resist technique works wonderfully with this image.
10. After stamping the text stamp, highlight the script words with a stamped image or a
marker stroke for an artistic effect.
This background building set is a must have for valentines, weddings, anniversaries, babies and much, much more! You will love the simple, basic style which can be incorporated into almost any type of design.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All of the background strips measure approximately 4 3/4" wide and between 3/4" and 1" tall.