Background Basics: Morocco Stamp Set
Product ID : 2704
Background Basics: Morocco Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp each layer of the pattern in the same color or two different colors for more
2. These particular designs look fabulous when stamped on fabric. Try stamping on
fabric of your choice and adding small pieces of it to your next paper crafting project.
3. Small rhinestones really accent the centers of the medallions for a unique look.
4. Don't feel as though you always have to cover a large area with these stamps.
Sometimes just stamping them once, as a border, is all you need!
5. Paper piercing is a nice way to add additional detail to these patterns.
6. Stamp the same pattern on 3 or 4 colors of cardstock, cut them up, and piece them
together for a fun color-blocked card.
7. Use the pattern strips together or individually for even more options.
8. Try stamping the individual medallions in alternating colors to fill your cardstock,
creating another customized pattern.
9. Get out your embroidery floss and add a French knot to the center of each medallion.
10. Highlight certain aspects of the patterns with glitter for a little extra sparkle.
This two-part background building set allows you to combine layers of color and pattern for stunning results. You will love having the ability to use the pattern strips individually if desired. The single medallions feature the same version of the patterns, allowing you to quickly add-on or touch up where necessary.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The large open medallion strip measures 6" x 2 1/8". The smaller medallion strip measures 5 5/8" x 7/8". The large individual medallion measures 7/8".