Background Basics: Newsprint Stamp Set
Product ID : 2323
1. Build your own newspaper inspired patterned papers by stamping the 3 images
together or mix and match them to create different looks.
2. Stamp newsprint images on embellishments such as flowers and butterflies to add a bit
of additional style and dimension.
3. Stamp “text” image over any line art images such as flowers and then color the flowers
in with Copic markers. The text adds a great layer of interest to the focal image.
4. Newsprint doesn’t have to be stamped in black only. Don’t be afraid to think outside
the box when choosing colors for your newsprint patterns!
5. Create a piece of vintage looking newsprint by stamping the newsprint on cream card
stock and yellowing the edges of the paper with Vintage Touch Tea Dye ink.
6. The newsprint images are ideal for creating backgrounds and accents for masculine
7. Heat emboss the newsprint patterns for a bit of added shine.
8. Use the “newsprint header” image in conjunction with baby images and “welcome,
baby” type sentiments to create darling baby announcements.
9. For a fun twist on birthday cards, pair the newsprint header and text patterns with “It’s
your birthday” type sentiments.
10. Use any of the newsprint images to create a darling border for a card.
Background Basics: Newsprint is the ideal stamp set for creating your own vintage looking newsprint! Whether creating large patterns to use on cards and scrapbook pages or smaller embellishments with touches of newsprint, Background Basics: Newsprint makes it so easy to recreate the look of an old-time newspaper any time you’d like. Use just one of the stamps on your project or mix and match the pieces to build your own newspapers!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “header” image measures 4 3/4" wide and 3/4" high. The “text” image measures 4 5/8" wide and 1 1/4" high. The “ads” image measures 4 3/4" wide and 1" high.