Background Basics: Petal Power Stamp Set
Product ID : 2192
1. Use the small individual stamps to create accents for focal points that coordinate with
2. Try using different coloring mediums with the open outline pattern. Monochromatic or
multi-color looks are two different options.
3. These backgrounds work wonderfully with resist techniques. Try heat embossing them
with clear embossing powder and then sponging over the pattern with a bold ink color.
The results are really unique!
4. To add some sparkle, try adding small rhinestones to the centers of some random
flowers throughout the stamped background.
5. Create a lacy looking border with ease. Stamp your chosen pattern across your card
front in a strip, then use a paper piercer to add a small hole to the center of each flower.
6. Use one of the small individual elements as flower accents, adding a few leaves with
cardstock or individual leaves trimmed from our popular leaf ribbon.
7. Cover your card front with an overall pattern then punch out individual elements,
stamped in a different color on a separate piece of cardstock, with a circle punch. Layer
the punched flowers in a random pattern to coincide with the existing pattern to help
create a fun, multi-colored look with style.
8. Stamp any of the patterns on colored cardstock with colored ink and accent the
centers of each flower with a small dot from a white gel pen for extra pop.
9. A little glitter integrated into any of these patterns would be a fabulous complement to
This fun background building set is perfect for just about any occasion. You will love pairing the bold patterns with a variety of different styles and looks. The pattern strips are easy to repeat both horizontally & vertically, making it simple to cover any size surface with these designs!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The pattern strips average approximately 4.75 inches long. The small single design elements measure approximately 1/2" in diameter.