Background Basics: Sheet Music Stamp Set
Product ID : 2313
1. Stamp one of the sheet music images for a border along the top or bottom of a card.
2. Stamp the images repeatedly to create an all-over background pattern.
3. The third image in this set was designed to be stamped to the right of the other two
images, creating an even longer, continuous sheet music pattern. This will allow you to
make your sheet music patterns as wide as you need them to be. Simply line up the lines
and stamp with no gap in between.
4. Sheet music can be stamped in fun colored inks or on colored card stock. Don’t be
afraid to think outside the box when it comes to sheet music and color!
5. Stamp sheet music patterns directly onto frames or other embellishments to bring the
sheet music pattern to the forefront of your projects.
6. Sheet music patterns are ideal for all-occasion cards, but pair sheet music with
wedding images and sentiments for an elegant look.
7. Pair sheet music patterns with baby images and sentiments for a lullaby feel.
8. Sheet music patterns can be paired with Christmas images and sentiments to give the
look of Christmas carols.
9. Heat emboss sheet music patterns for a bit of shiny dimension.
10. Layer a sheet music pattern over other patterns, such as polka dots, for additional
background pattern looks.
Background Basics: Sheet Music is a background building set that will allow you to stamp your own sheet music patterns. Using sheet music in crafting projects is so popular and yet sheet music never goes out of style! Use this stamp set alone or layer with other patterns to create your own unique patterned paper and focal point images. With so many possibilities, Background Basics: Sheet Music is sure to be a set that you’ll be reaching for again and again!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Two of the sheet music images measure 4 3/4" wide and approximately 1 1/8" high. The third sheet music image measures 4 3/4" wide and approximately 1" high.